1. Campsite activities should be limited at all times so as not to disturb
other campers. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
2. Speed limit is 5 miles per
hour. Please watch out for children, pets, wildlife and active adults.
3. All visitors
must register at the office and pay a visitor fee of $ 3.00/person per day. Campers are NOT allowed to open the
gate for unregistered persons or guests. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or persons.
Residents and guests are not permitted to rent, lease or sub-let their unit or site. Immediate family is permitted to stay
up to 2 weeks in your absence. Management must be notified in advance.
5. Sale of resident units - Management
must be notified in advance. Potential tenants must be pre-approved. Application packages are available at the office. Management
can help you sell your unit.
6. Please respect other campers' privacy. Do not walk through occupied
7. Two registered vehicles per site, all others must be stored in a designated storage area at a
fee of $3.00 per day.
8. No Trailers (car, cycle, quad, boat, etc.) on RV lots. All trailers, boats,
secondary RV's, etc. are to be stored in the designated storage area.
9. Dogs may be off lease at the Dog
Parks ONLY! No pet may be left unattended. All other areas, dogs must be walked on a leash. Picking up your dog's waste is
mandatory, inside and outside of the Dog Parks. Dispose of waste in the dumpster or trash can provided in the Dog Parks. Do
not flush in the sewer system. Proof of vaccinations required. Excessive barking is not permitted. All dogs and cats must
be on a flea program. All owners must treat their homes and 5 feet around their homes for fleas. If a home becomes infested,
the owners must have it treated by a professional licensed exterminator or vacate the park.
10. When using
the Dog Parks, be mindful of others. Do not enter the park when in use, unless invited in. Limit your time in the park when
others are waiting. Use the park at your own risk.
11. Pets; such as dogs, cats, fish and birds are considered
normal household pets. Any others are not allowed in the park without management approval.
are prohibited. Clothes trees or pole umbrella lines are allowed and must be installed out of the way of others. Keep them
in closed position when not in use. Dryers are available in the laundry facility.
13. All trash is
to be disposed of in the dumpster. All boxes must be broken down and placed in the cardboard container. Aluminum in trash
cans and other metal to the left side of the dumpsters.
14. Do not leave your trash outside or on the ground.
This includes in the dumpster area!
15. DO NOT use the dumpster for construction materials or yard
debris, old beds or furniture. Construction materials and tires must be taken to the landfill at your own expense.
Grounds maintenance is the responsibility of Sabal Palm and is performed according to your schedule and budget. You are welcome
to maintain your own site, however, yard debris must be bagged and may be left curbside for pickup. YARD DEBRIS ONLY! Household
trash is NEVER to be left outside.
17. Satellite antennas must be installed within a reasonabble distance
from the rental unit and cables must be buried. See the office BEFORE installation for approval of location.
Construction or additions to units are NOT ALLOWED without prior approval from Management and the proper permits from the
19. One storage shed per site is allowed with a maximum of 120 square feet. Location of shed must
be approved by Management. Your rental plan may change if you elect to add a shed to your site.
of fences is prohibited.
21. Construction materials, lawn equipment, gas cans and other unsightly items
must be stored out of sight.
22. Removal of plants, cutting of trees and planting of the same is prohibited
without Management approval.
23. Limit alcoholic beverages to your campsite. Alcoholic beverages are permitted
in the clubhouse for adult gatherings but have to be covered or in a non-see-through container. Abuse of alcoholic consumption
and public intoxication will be reason for eviction from the park.
24. Cooking utensils must be cleaned
at the campsite, not in the bathouse sinks.
25. New full time residents will be required to fill
out a registration and agree to back-ground checks.
26. All sheds must be secured to the ground with
straps and anchors.
27. Effective 3-15-2018, no site washing machines will be permitted. If you own
a bus or 5 th wheel, you may use your machine. Allowing other campers to use your machine will be cause for eviction.